Monday 21 February 2011

Recipe - Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

It doesn’t get much more decadent than this, a cookie within a cookie. I originally planned on making this all legit-like, following the proper recipe and everything I found here. But when I finally got around to it, I realised that I was a very lazy person, and so I just used packet mix instead. I was hoping to find the kind of packet mix that so impressed my boyfriend’s family (shh don’t tell them it wasn’t home-made, they still don’t know) when I first met them, but for some reason my local shopping center had nothing but these mini m&m ones. But anyway:

And so as opposed to having a bunch of ‘real’ cookie ingredients, I had my Oreos, packet mix, and what the packet mix told me to use (80g of butter, melted, and one medium egg)

Is it a giant egg? No it’s 80g of butter melted in a giant bowl!

Add in the packet mix and the egg

Mix it all together until everything is incorporated evenly, I may or may not have eaten some of the dough at this point.

  Make a triple cookie 

Squish it into a giant cookie ball 

Bake for 11-13 minutes on 180 degrees (160 fan-forced) until they look like this. And no I haven’t eaten any, a whole box of cookie mix only made 7 cookies, that’s how MASSIVE they are. Like babies’ heads.

  
Mmm innards shot

Rating: 14/20 – diabetic’s nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment